About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Friday, January 15, 2016

HERE'S WHERE I AM

Steven's quilt is all bordered, layered and ready to pin baste--FINALLY ;l-));
hoping to begin tomorrow after a back rest period this afternoon....



A page from my "Haiku" Art Journal---using my Gel pens,  stamps, colored pencils, inks, washi tapes and Project Life cards and stickers....I have set up each page with the circular date stamp and the header--at least for January--I may go a bit more free-form in the next few months......

And here is today's page, completed except for the temp at sunset... I seem to be concentrated on
weather each day for some reason.....

                         {that's me a little off-kilter up there--as i am feeling today}

You can see the Haiku quote by --RYOKAN-- on the left of the stamped and inked flower....
AND
that little stick girl (on the lower right) is me having walked on the treadmill!!

I am having such fun working with all my paper STUFF! again....

Hugs to you all,
Julierose, La Blageuse (craft-euse)

15 comments:

  1. Love the journal pages! So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress and I love your journal for today. The stick figure is perfect for walking on the treadmill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to see art journals, and had a plan to make one myself this year. Don't know if I can manage to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy to see you're obviously enjoying your scrap booking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your journal is so creative and fun! I hope you find time to keep at it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stephens quilt is looking wonderful!
    Love your Art Journal pages, they are darling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Stevens quilt, great way to journal and keep a record

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love seeing your journal page! It looks like a lot of fun, and a great way to record your days.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your journal looks like fun! Your so creative! Love your basting pin holder a lot of those in good use around my house.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your art journal! Is tarted one for my daughter months ago but haven't really done much to it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow your journaling is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I didn't know you were a stamper, too. My paper crafts have been packed away for years because of these two moves. I miss my stamps. Thanks for showing your journal. So creative.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet journal, love the pages. How cool to see rhyming haiku.

    ReplyDelete
  14. the breadth of your creativity amazes me!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.