About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

WE'RE HOME AT LAST

Just a short note to tell all of you who wished us luck--

We are home and DH is resting. I will be donning my Nurse's cap
for the next week or so...
I want to thank you for all your good wishes and
prayers--

They did find what was wrong and were able to
take care of it....now to recuperate.....

hugs,
Julierose La Blageuse (relieved-euse);--000

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful news! Wishing you both patience for the next week with a relaxing recovery time. Hope you both feel better in the next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am glad they could fix it. Take care of him, and yourself and don't overdo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prends bien soin de toi et de ton mari !
    And take your time.....hugs !

    ReplyDelete
  4. hugs, yay! Both of you should rest up this week ;-)

    love all the projects you have going on right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad your husbands surgery went well and saying a prayer that all his parts heal correctly and everything works as it should once recuperated and healed
    Also that your shoulder gets better you get your rest and are able to help your husband in his recovery as well as get time to relax and enjoy your time together

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.