About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Thursday, January 14, 2016

CHRISTMAS MEMORIES-MEET THE FAMILY


 HERE'S MY DARLING TWO YEAR OLD WILLA ROSE LOOKING AT ALL THE PRESENTS UNDER THE TREE ON CHRISTMAS EVE......
DONCHA LOVE IT???? She and her sister, Fiona had matching dresses--HOW CUTE!!

AND HERE'S FIONA SHOWING OFF HER NEW CHRISTMAS DRESS WITH HER DOLLY--
SHE IS TAKING BALLET CLASSES--DONCHA LOVE THE POSE????

We all were together at my son's Jeff's home for a wonderful heart-warming celebration with all my grandchildren...

Here is the fancy cake that my DIL, Lindsay, made (in addition to all the other fabulous food...)

Absolutely scrumptious--chocolate and rasberries--totally YUM!!

Kota got a little tired...ya think?  Gotta love that neckerchief....;--0))

And here is Libby smiling for me....

what a sweetie!1




My son Jeff, such a great guy..(I may be a little biased lol)

Ta Dah---the fabulous DIL who did all this wonderful preparation...


Isn't she just a doll??? I think so 


and my beautiful daughter (inside and out) Candice...

My son-in-law Steve
.Checking out his latest present....



Connor, one of my daughter's twins and Willa who , I think,
has a little crush on him...;--)))

My granddaughter, Cassidy, and Fiona --her shadow--Fiona loves "older" girls  lol

and the other twin, Gregory, near Mom, and loving Libby--he and the Liebster
don't get too far apart ever.....

And here I am yakking as usual...and hoisting a bit of wine....

And Willa dancing with "Grand-pere--(DH)"

what a memorable day and evening...

that we will cherish in our memories...

And this is what 
Christmas is all about.

hugs, Julierose, La Blageuse

8 comments:

  1. You've got a beautiful family. I'm so glad you were able to spend time with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful pictures of a beautiful family making beautiful memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tu as une très très belle famille JulieRose et quel plaisir de te voir en photo !!
    Thank you for sharing with us !
    Big hugs !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your grand s, so sweet and pretty!great family

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely family, and wonderful pictures full of great memories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hugs! Love the pic of you and I drinking wine and chatting =)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.