About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Sunday, March 27, 2016

HAPPY EASTER

                                                   FROM OUR HOME TO YOURS

                                             A BIG BOUQUET OF SPRING FOR YOU ALL


Hugs Julierose, La Blageuse  (Grand-mere-euse)

10 comments:

  1. Happy Easter to your and yours (and especially to those two cutie pies above). xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your granddaughters are beautiful! Lovely flowers! Happy Easter to you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those girls get cuter by the minute! adorable! and looks like the baskets were a big hit! Happy Easter my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute & happy girls!
    Ah, daffodils, miss them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, we are blessed with our grands

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joyeuses Pâques JulieRose !
    Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.