About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Monday, March 21, 2016

THE EASTER BUNNY HOPPED ON OVER TO SEE ME

                             And see what SHE left for me....

                                           from DAWNIE :
                                                       
                                                 A lovely pincushion and 
                                                                 two Spring-ey fabrics
                                                                              to play with ;-)))

                     THANK YOU so much for your beautiful gift--a real "perk-me-up"....
                                                 you are SO sweet..
                                   Happiest of Easters to you and DH, Dawn....

                              BIG HUGS, JULIEROSE, La Blageuse (thankful-euse)


5 comments:

  1. Lucky you! enjoy those pretty fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are welcome sweetie- you need a fun pkg to brighten your day- happy Easter to you and hubs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tu as reçu un très mignon petit cadeau !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dawn bunny hopped to all our houses, they are so cute

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.