About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Thursday, July 7, 2016

FIREWORKS & QUILTWORKS

                                         HURRAH! HUZZAH! yay!!
                              (This display from the 4th off of our deck...)

this is what i am celebrating this afternoon:


The first half of the center is quilted--nothing fancy--just straight lines--
but DONE: ;)))


            Just two double  (semi  ;000) straight lines around each block....

Now for part DEUX...after some tea and a back break--perhaps later on 
today

Hugs, Julierose, La Blageuse (celebrante-euse)

8 comments:

  1. Straight line quilting is great I think! The double line is just right for these lovely blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! "Done" is such a nice word.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love straight-line quilting -- elegant & utilitarian!
    Are you doing quilt-as-you-go?
    Pretty fireworks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your quilting fits the quilt perfectly! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a beautiful quilt. so so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  6. J'ai l'impression que toute l'Amérique a fait la fête nationale à grand renfort de feux d'artifice !! Nous ferons la même hose en France le 14 juillet !
    Bravo pour ton quilting ! Ca avance !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking great! Love the fireworks shot

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your fireworks photo turned out very cool! I can't wait to see your finished quilt--it looks very pretty so far!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.