About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Monday, July 4, 2016

REMEMBRANCE

Remember my Grief cloth that I began after Mom died???? It is all hand embroidered now and
I wasn't able to "see" how I could set it--


I have decided to set my "Circles of My Life" around it,,,
a "moving on" piece...
this idea came to me early this morning as I was just awakening
from a deep sleep....
this will be my Medallion hand piece for the summertime
this year....

I have many more circles left and perhaps will add more rounds of my own
sun  dyed cloth squares that i made years ago...and more appliqued hearts
also....
Somehow this just "feels" right to me....rounds of life continuing
after mourning....flying out into the future, piecing my life back together..

hugs,
Julierose, La Blageuse (the next phase-euse)


14 comments:

  1. What a good idea. Funny how and when ideas come to us for our creative mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful idea. I can't wait to see this one grow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this idea. it will be beautiful. isnt it funny how our ideas come to us?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, definitely just right! What a wonderful idea, I'm looking forward to finding out how you progress with this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it... I love the symbolism. (You should document the symbolism on the label.)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea! Works out perfectly! I love when I get inspired like that. Usually happens to me at night when I can't sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect! Don't you love it when an idea floats in and gives you a creative solution?!?

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.