Remember my Grief cloth that I began after Mom died???? It is all hand embroidered now and
I wasn't able to "see" how I could set it--
I have decided to set my "Circles of My Life" around it,,,
a "moving on" piece...
this idea came to me early this morning as I was just awakening
from a deep sleep....
this will be my Medallion hand piece for the summertime
this year....
I have many more circles left and perhaps will add more rounds of my own
sun dyed cloth squares that i made years ago...and more appliqued hearts
also....
Somehow this just "feels" right to me....rounds of life continuing
after mourning....flying out into the future, piecing my life back together..
hugs,
Julierose, La Blageuse (the next phase-euse)
What a good idea. Funny how and when ideas come to us for our creative mind.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful idea. I can't wait to see this one grow.
ReplyDeleteI think that is a lovely idea.
ReplyDeletelove this idea. it will be beautiful. isnt it funny how our ideas come to us?
ReplyDeletelovely idea!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful ...
ReplyDeleteYes, definitely just right! What a wonderful idea, I'm looking forward to finding out how you progress with this.
ReplyDeleteGoing to look great
ReplyDeleteLove it... I love the symbolism. (You should document the symbolism on the label.)
ReplyDeleteHugs
What a great idea! Works out perfectly! I love when I get inspired like that. Usually happens to me at night when I can't sleep.
ReplyDeleteIt looks perfect.
ReplyDeletePerfect! Don't you love it when an idea floats in and gives you a creative solution?!?
ReplyDeleteI think that is a fabulous idea.
ReplyDeleteQuelle bonne idée JulieRose !
ReplyDelete