About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Saturday, July 16, 2016

HELGA'S QUILT-O-RAMA


Helga has been very busy this morning.....


She had to take a break though--only five more rows to quilt....
hopefully this afternoon.....
her back needs a cuppa tea...and a massage.....
;--))))

hugs, 
Julierose, La Blageuse (quilting-euse)

8 comments:

  1. You seem to be flying through this quilt! Make sure you rest. It's too hot to do too much. Even with the air conditioning on, I can still feel the heat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take breaks..... don't want to put your back out too! Very pretty quilt by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some tea and rest, too. You both have been working hard.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go, Helga, go! Or should that be; Sew, Helga, sew!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was wondering who Helga was but got my answer. A good name for her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go Helga! Looks like it is going to be done soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - you don't hang about. Hang in there Helga, you're almost done.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.