About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Sunday, April 9, 2017

BREAK TIME

Time to be making some more of these for my granddaughters. Willa and
Fiona...and getting ready for the family dinner here on Easter Sunday.
AND:
Also, I have really strained my RIGHT shoulder blade from too
much rotary cutting, and
then, too much ironing a lot of blocks in a row.  aaargh.. ;0000
AND:
I should have known better...
SO..............................
Time to rest up, get the house clean, shop, and did I mention REST???
;000 (I can just barely type tonight....)

I did manage to applique one Plate BEFORE this happened...
I love how it came out, so I hope to be able to continue working on the blocks soon....
In the meantime,

I hope you all who are celebrating Easter or Passover have a wonderful
holiday(s).

hugs,
Julierose, La Blageuse --

{Will I become Julierose--Scissor-Hands???}



8 comments:

  1. Oh! Look after yourself. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care of you because God made only one of you and we have grown very attached to you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take it easy on that shoulder! Cute little baskets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe, love the bunny baskets. Hope your shoulder feels much better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Moderation my dear. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Take an Easter break! Your baskets are so cute! Rest the shoulder for a few days. You need to rest it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope your shoulder improves soon. Lovely bunnies in baskets and enjoy your break.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your break - I hope you manage to get a rest once all the jobs are done.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.