I prepared 100 glue book
prompts following
"Caroline on the Hillside"
on Youtube's journal along...
The first two
prompts
I pulled
were:
"YOGA "
and
"PINK"
I know--who does yoga with high heels?
😀😁😂😃😄
But I think this lady looks like
she is doing a yoga pose
[hahaha]
fun fun fun....
and I love that pink fan...
The pink is the peony
flowers
which surround her...
Here is my ring of little circle prompts:
On the reverse of each circle
is a word [or words]
for me to use to set up my pages...
I am using this cut down
Seed catalogue for my
glue book adventure...
I cut this down and glued two-three pages
together to make them stronger...
and
here are the 1st two pages
for the prompts:
"Grand-mere
and Mother"
copied a very
old photo of my Grand-mere
holding my Mom as an infant...
this
flips over for a writing spot
on the reverse side...
for memories...
[there is that little tab on
the right to turn it over]
I gessoed the pages white
and
added sparkle spray...
to cover up the catalogue's
printed pages...
*********************
Our Sunday night supper was:
scrambled eggs,
little link sausages,
and toast with
grape jelly for Tom
and Apricot preserves
for me...
Y U M!!
It is a rainy night here--hope it
quiets down as my
daughter is flying off for her
New Orleans
week's
vacation at 3:50 a.m.!!!!
👹👺
EARLY BIRD special!!!
💃💙🐦
Hugs, Julierose
La Blageuse
(gluebooking-euse)




Still reading :
ReplyDelete"Absolute Truths" by susan Howatch
a real departure from my usual mysteries
and an interesting book...
Your glue books are so intriguing and beautiful. So creative.
ReplyDeleteUnusual book choice!
I hope your daughter's flight and vacation are wonderful. Oddly it is sunny here all day. The rain front must be just to our north.
I am so excited to see the glue journal that you are working on Julierose. Great idea on having prompts ready for your journaling pleasure. While on vacation I enjoyed working on mine. I picked up travel books at the visitor center to use for a glue book. I love the idea of using Gesso to cover up the writing. Thank you so much for the ideas. Have a great week.
ReplyDeleteLuscious colour here, lots of it. Just been viewing the devastation in parts of the USA, looks horrific. Hope your daughter has a safe vacation.
ReplyDeleteI am always intrigued by your glue books because you include so many little details. You 'see' the design possibilities in what most of us would toss out.
ReplyDeleteYour collages are such fun! The prompts on their little circles are a great way to provide bursts of inspiration.
ReplyDeleteYou are having fun with your pages. I love the ring of prompts, so cute. I hope your daughter travelled without any issues and is enjoying her vacation.
ReplyDelete