About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR...AND ALL THAT JAZZ!!


HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!

I HAVE SO ENJOYED READING ALL OF YOUR LOVELY COMMENTS AND READING ALL OF YOUR BLOGS THROUGHOUT 2014.  

I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING ALL OF YOUR WONDERFUL WORKS COME TO LIFE
 (OR NOT LOL  ;--000)
IN 2015. 


HUGS AND SO MANY THANKS 
FROM
JULIEROSE, LA BLAGEUSE 

13 comments:

  1. A mon tour de te présenter tous mes voeux pour cette nouvelle année. Je te souhaite ce qu'il y a de meilleur pour toi et les tiens ....et mille projets pour 2015 !!
    Gros bisous Julie ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you and your family, Julierose! Can't wait to keep up with you and your blog in 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best to you in 2015 as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonne Annee Julie Rose wishing you & your family good health & happiness for 2015 & of course lots of sewing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gratitude ... an attitude we all should display every day of the year! Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year to you too, Julierose!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year Julierose! Great Peanuts reminder of all we should be grateful for! Keep smiling and sewing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year! Your blog always brings smiles to my face. I am hoping George comes out of the closet this year. I just need to keep stitching to make that possible.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year! I have enjoyed reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Here's to a wonderful year of quilty Happiness!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.