About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Monday, December 22, 2014

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL


MY GOOD WISHES GO OUT TO ALL MY WONDERFUL READERS....
I HOPE THE WARMTH OF FAMILY GATHERINGS AND GOOD MEMORIES
WILL FILL ALL OF YOUR HEARTS THIS CHRISTMAS AND THAT YOU WILL
HAVE A HEALTHY -SEW-FUL NEWYEAR.



MANY HUGS, FROM:     JULIEROSE, LA BLAGEUSE JOYEUSE

9 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely Christmas post!! Wishing you wonderful festive season too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have the merriest of Christmas'.:) Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you and your family! Love reading your blogging adventures! Can't wait to read more!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you too JulieRose. have a wonderful Christmastime!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merci de tes bons vœux Julie !
    A mon tour de te présenter les miens en te souhaitant un bon, heureux et joyeux Noël !
    Grosses bises

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas Julie! Hope your holidays are wonderful! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.