About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

THANK YOU , KAREN


SEE THE  WONDERFUL LITTLE GIFT I RECEIVED IN THE MAIL TODAY FROM KAREN--
I DON'T OWN A THREAD CATCHER ( my DH will be thrilled as he says our house is covered in threads!!lol).
It's such a cute little piece-(-sorry for the dark picture--another gray and gloomy day here and raining AGAIN!!  But this put a smile on my face ;--)))

Thank you so much for your thoughtful gift, Karen.  I will think of you each time I deposit threads!
Hugs Julierose La Blageuse heureuse!

5 comments:

  1. Oh what a sweet gift. Mine says the same thing, but I am also usually covered in thread too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Threads all over? You talkin' about my house? Oh yes. It's quite furry. The trouble is that the threads get all over your clothes and then drop - and roll - where ever they want. Occupational hazard.
    Merry Christmas Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. very very nice. I have thread all over here too. it is a hazard of this passion we call quilting

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.