SCRAPPY SPLIT RAILS
(if you look on the lower left--you can see I've begun a quilt for a special little somebody...shhhh)
THIS BLOCK IS #10 FROM THE TULA PINK CITY BOOK....
I have been hit by a sinus/head cold, so this is as far as I have gotten
on --(and I have the...) January Blues (alright!) ! ;--000
hugs, Julierose, La Blageuse,
I love your blues, especially the little somethings. Hope you feel better soon. Are you drinking hot tea... works for me.
ReplyDeleteHugs
hi Terri--Yes I am--right now! It really helps my throat. Better this evening. My blues are on the dark side, but that was all I had--I did find another children's print today...so will maybe use that too.. Thanks and hugs, Julierose
DeleteSorry to hear you are under the weather. Hope you get to feeling better soon!
ReplyDeleteFun blocks! I especially like the bottom ones.:)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful fabrics! Somebody is getting a beautiful quilt! Hope you feel better! Everyone seems to be sick. Stay home and rest. Hope you're all better soon!
ReplyDeleteLovely fabrics in these blocks - hope you feel better soon.
ReplyDeletesuch pretty blue blocks, makes me wanna make some..........but no 2015 is for getting er done. I have a mission and need to stay on it! feel better soon. sending you some virtual chicken soup. :-)
ReplyDeleteTesblocs sont très beaux !!
ReplyDeleteBon courage pour ta sinusite....c'est douloureux... : (
Bugs !
Pretty shades of blues. Hope you feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteHello, Julierose. I think you caught that sinus cold from me! I had it for nearly 2 weeks. Okay your blue fabrics are beautiful. I don't collect batiks, but they make lovely quilts.
ReplyDeleteGet well soon. Block #10 fabrics are delightful and the split rail blocks have such great variety. Should make for some beautiful quilts.
ReplyDeletePretty colors.
ReplyDeleteLovely blues and blocks! Hope you are not feeling blue real soon!
ReplyDeleteWhat pretty blue fabrics you have! Love them all.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear that you're not feeling well ... hope you are feeling better soon.
What luscious split rails...surely a wonderful cure for the blues!
ReplyDeleteWonderful blues. Hope you feel better soon.
ReplyDeletePretty pretty! You are doing great - hope the cold is gone now!
ReplyDeleteOh my. I love your blue collection and blocks. Hope you are well soon.
ReplyDeletethanks so much Sheila--i am feeling better this evening after a "long Winter's nap" lol thanks, hugs, Julierose
DeleteI love the blocks.
ReplyDeleteGet better and shake those blues into blocks!
ReplyDeleteBlue is one of my favorite colors...
ReplyDeleteI hope you feel better soon!
Hope you feel better soon,if you don't, go to the DR.
ReplyDeleteSorry you are under the weather. Glad you got a few blocks made though.
ReplyDeleteLove all the blues you've played with - very soothing! Hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteLike your blues and feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteWhat gorgeous fabrics!
ReplyDeleteI love seeing all those blues together. I hope you're feeling better soon.
ReplyDeleteLike your scrappy split rails! Have been saving strings of fabrics to a project like this and seeing yours just give me more inspiration!
ReplyDeleteGun, Sweden