About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

FOUR MORE


As i sew more and more of these blocks, I am falling in love with these fabrics all over again.....


This is my favorite (I think ;00) of these four....the border strips just glow..


and this aqua is just so wonderful....how can you choose??? 


More subtle letting the center shine through....just so lovely


And another softer, more expressionistic look here....

Let the fabric do the talking is my new motto....
(hope you are not getting bored with these blocks i am featuring--
1/2 way now....)

hugs to you all on this sunny Tuesday...
hugs, Julierose, La Blageuse (sewing-euse)

P.S.  Has anyone else noticed that in their blog feeds there are a TON of
unsolicited blogs and advertisement blogs? things you never subscribed to follow?  I find this very annoying...;000 

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful fabric and the block really shows how beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More beautiful blocks! They are going to make an amazing quilt, can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blocks are beautiful - not bored by them at all! I do love those fabrics you are using :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, those are such pretty fabrics! I don't tend to go into blog feeds... I just have ones I follow on my sidebar and a new post pops it to the top. unsolicited blogs and advertising in there would be very annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love all of these fabric's , didn't think i would like her fabric but was wrong

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful blocks and love love love that fabric. so bright and cheerful. I may need to steal this idea for my 5 inch blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blocks are beautiful and I love how you are framing your blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous blocks. I love the colour combinations

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely blocks! They look gorgeous together!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.