About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Monday, May 9, 2016

TIGER, TIGER, BURNING BRIGHT

   Monsieur Tigre--I just L O V E these colors....


and these













                             With these  three blocks I now have

eleven done out of 35 almost 1/3rd .....
getting there slowly...
Still loving this fabric line....

And the sun is out today YAY!! Hoping to get a short walk in this afternoon....
hugs to all, Julierose, La Blageuse (sewing-euse)

7 comments:

  1. Lovely fabrics! Are the centre squares William Morris fabric? Hope you got a walk in today?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving your blocks, too. Sunny and windy here in Northern Wisconsin.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those fabrics are gorgeous! I don't need more fabric, but I would have a hard time walking past the one surrounding the tiger if I saw it for sale.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blocks, you are moving right along. Hope you got your walk in while the sun was shining!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree - these colors are delicious. Hope you have/had a good walk.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous. I need a like button. Especially when I am behind reading blogs.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.