About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Monday, May 2, 2016

EENY,MEENY,MY-NIE, MO

The next block in Cassidy's quilt--I love this one....and...........

How can you not think this is scrumptious???.....{heart}

AND
then.......................OMYGOSH   TALK ABOUT BEAUTIFUL COLORS....

[note to self: use these colors on a scrapbook page with B/W photo--YES!!]

These Tula Pink fabrics are just so vibrant....and yet soft.....

I would have a hard time choosing which was my favorite.

I sewed these three together early this afternoon, ooh-ing and ah-ing over each one....
now I have 9 of the 35 done....(Can you find Mrs. Elephant & her crew???? ;)))))

Hugs,
Julierose, La Blageuse (amazed-euse)

9 comments:

  1. I do see Ms Elephant. That is going to be a luscious quilt.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this quilt. so so fun and colorful. Cassidy is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouiii dans le deuxième bloc au centre du tissu rose !!
    Très bien caché et si tu n'avais pas posé la question, je ne l'aurais pas vu !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love, love, love the colors! Cass will love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colors and the quilt is going to be loved.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those blocks remind me of candy...makes me hungry. They are going to look great in a quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these blocks and these colors! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.