About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

LUCKY ME!

                Look what I won!!  This came in the mail yesterday!!
I had left a comment on Tina's blog "(Peacefully Knitting") that I liked that little lacey shawl and I was chosen as the winner of this lovely book.  
(Mary and Rosemary--this book is fabulous!!)
AND......

And, when I opened the package I saw this yummy skein of yarn she included as an extra gift to make my lace project with...how generous ;-))))
AND
the latest issue of Knits magazine...

(Sorry for glarey photo!!) which has some stunning knits inside.
I saw a vest and a cardi that are just my style....



Thank you so much, Tina--I will be reading (and drooling over lol)
 the patterns for those beautiful shawls and winding off my new yarn
 in that gorgeous avocado colorway....

It is raining here this morning, after thunder and lightning storms passed over us from about 3 am on....so I am awake early today.  It is our day to go to our local BJ's and stock up....so, maybe a little time in my sewing room later
on....

Hugs to all
Julierose La Blageuse (thankful-euse) 



9 comments:

  1. blow some of that rain down here to our garden please

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your winnings, you lucky girl. Your yarn is scrumptious!
    Love to look at the patterns, but I have trouble following them now that I'm older.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your win! That yarn is gorgeous and reminds me, I better eat my avocado before it goes bad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! What a pretty yarn you won. Enjoy the knitting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the win! Love the yarn and the book looks so good! I love that magazine too! Good for you! We had that thunder too. So loud!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats! looks like a great new project coming soon.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.