Still using up my orange scraps; made four of these" babies"
using my Southwestern theme: (When I started Sherri-Lyn's (daintytime.net)
Mod Mood tutorial, I had learned how to free-cut wedges and sew them together. (Note to self--take out that UFQ and get on with it!!)
Just randomly cut, no templates.
AND: here I am starting to put all these various pieces together into a small wallhanging:
I plan to applique those head/foot dresses and the background (hard to see here) will be a light peach color....
Think I want warmer weather to come?????(LOL!)
Ai-yai-yai! Muy, muy caliente!! Hot, Hot, Hot!!
I kind of enjoy figuring out this quilt top (lotsa measuring and trimming!).
I have "Hello Dolly" in the dryer--all snippety-doo-dahed! Fingers crossed. Hope it comes out okay...
Longing for Spring (tra-la)
Hugs, Julierose, La Blageuse
Love this! Love how it's all our own design as you go along. I've got to try doing that. It's definitely out of my comfort zone but that's a good thing! Can't wait to see it all done!
ReplyDeleteHello Julie,
ReplyDeletewhat a wonderful Raindance, it looks great and I think it will be a beautiful wall hanging. The orange fabrics are very nice, I love them all. I'm very interesting to see it all done.
Thank you for your lovely comment.
Have a nice weekend and take care
Roswitha
Looks wonderful - I love your orange arcs.
ReplyDeleteWonderful - I love your orange arcs.
ReplyDeleteYour Raindance is awesome. I can almost feel the sunshine, and I'm in here in the air-conditioning with the curtains closed. I can't wait to see the end result.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful orange arcs. Love your orange fabrics.
ReplyDeleteWow your orange scraps are looking very interesting.
ReplyDeleteWow Julierose, very creative and pretty.
ReplyDeleteYour pieces look great together!
ReplyDeleteLove your orange blocks...great fabrics!
ReplyDeleteYou have wonderful orange fabrics - love your Raindance!
ReplyDeleteThis is so unique - what fun watching your project evolve! I'm looking forward to seeing the next step.
ReplyDeleteI love this! Great colors! I was just thinking the other day that oranges are so hard to find, and you have so many :-)
ReplyDeletelove the hot hot hot colors! looking great so far!
ReplyDeleteI like this orange and teal a lot. Makes we want to try something like this. Can't wait to see it all finished
ReplyDelete