About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Saturday, April 6, 2013

BLOGLOVIN' BLOG, TOO!


Well, I have jumped in, too--I can be followed at Bloglovin (see button on my sidebar)...BUT:  I remain really mad at Google Reader!! (hmmmpfh!!)  

Have a wonderful weekend...Julierose, La Blageuse 

7 comments:

  1. I totally agree!!!!! My question is, how did you find the sidebar button? I can't find it anywhere to put on my sidebar. The thing about this, is people will read it from their emails and won't go to our blogs...which is what looks so beautiful, and where you can find other fun bloggers from the blog rolls. I wonder if there is another option besides bloglovin to use??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure what bloglovin is? Still on the old system...takes me a while to catch up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have gone with bloglovin too, but I don't think it transferred all my blogs when I switched over. I need to get the "button" for my blog. Have not seen it on the website, so guess I need to look harder.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.