About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Thursday, July 17, 2014

HWXAGON PANSIES, SEA GLASS, & WONDER WOMEN

Here's my Pansies ready to bloom in the Spring table runner--I machine sewed the edges as my quilting foot was already set up on Helga and she cooperated! (LOL)
and here is the reverse side of Pansies with Summer Pinks:
I just fits my living room coffee table like this


Or even for our cocktails and hors d'oeuvres on a Summer's eve on our back deck:


AND--this baby is on my dining table being tied after some straight line quilting lines to hold it together...Sea Glass...

and remember me--Wonder Woman Woven Wall--WELL, she finally got me all tied!! Now if she can figure out my binding...hmmmm...
(My quilts sometimes talk to me lol)

and so, my Summer of finishes continues along, bit by little bit, I am getting them done.  Pulling myself along...why is it so hard to F I N I S H ?????

Hugs to you all, Julierose, La Blageuse Finisheuse

6 comments:

  1. Your hexie quilt is amazing! Did you make two sided hexies, then join them all? And, I'm really liking your sea glass quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh you have been busy with your hexagons, love them, especially the lilac colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all your projects. they look great. I think we dont finish them because we are so inspired to make something we saw so we start another one. that's my story and I'm stickin to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some beautiful hexie projects! I find it hard to get things finished too-so many fun, new things that distract me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. In my case it's hard to finish because quilting on my domestic machine is just plain difficult. Picking a pattern to follow is difficult, too.
    I love what your last picture says... that is a beauty.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.