About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Friday, July 18, 2014

COULD THIS BE THE START OF A NEW PROJECT??


 I am trying to learn to "love" machine quilting.  Perhaps drawing on cut out pieces that I have free-drawn-cut with scissors will help me to like these lines....I want to use my own hand-dyed fabrics and make something "FREE"..SOMETHING freed-up, looser, more in keeping with my Wonder Women Woven piece...these are my own hand drawn AND THEN FREE CUT WITHOUT TRACING geranium leaves.I have been trying to sketch a bit these days...


NOW FOR SOME  OF THE FLOWERS>>>>

STAY TUNED>>>>>>>
Hugs, Julierose, La blageuse 

4 comments:

  1. I loe where you're going ... can't wait to see the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These leaves are beautiful! I'm sure your flowers are going to be gorgeous! Hope you post soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like what you've got so far. I'd like to see 3-D flowers with these leaves. Wouldn't that be pretty?
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so nice. love this look and always wanted to try it. ok, show us the flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.