About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Thursday, July 17, 2014

WHAT DO i WANT TO MAKE ??? Just Wondering



Well, first a totALLY "SHAMELESS"  copy (but smaller) of "Fun With Barb"'s George quilt--; then a Cross-- plus quilt and then...probably a crocheted shawl from Mikey's Canadian site "The Crochet Crowd.

And another log cabin--easy quilt...I am finding that as I get older (NO??? Really?) I am not into machine quilting--but I like to tie my quilts with half-hitches that I used to make doing macrame years ago! then perhaps another "Eye of God" strippy on muslin...heartstrings maybe from Mary's site??

I keep on seeing these glorious quilts on blogs and online...but, I need to follow my own path and make ones tha "Say" something to me.
More later, hugs, Julierose, La Blageuse  Here's Fiona doing a Sewing card...
lageuse




2 comments:

  1. lovin the smile on her face as she sews on the card. a little budding quilter I think. **wink**

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so...wouldn't that be fun to be able to teach her a bit about quilting...gotta love my girls...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.