About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

AND...HERE'S TOMMY..................

A few years ago I was transferring photos to fabric and made a few pictorial wall hangings; I found this "leg shot" of my DH--Tommy-- at the beach and thought it would be perfect for my "I Spy" strips.  This certainly won't be easy to spot--a real toughie...gotta love it!! 


Now why can't I have nice thin legs like his??? Huh?? Huh?? Not fair!!  

Have a super 4th; I'll be beaching it with family...
HUGS, Julierose, La Blageuse

3 comments:

  1. Hubba hubba! Hubby legs.
    Ha ha ha.
    Have a wonderful 4th!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice touch! love it! enjoy your day at the beach my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.