About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

THIS IS WHAT 'KOTA & TOMMY DID SATURDAY

WE DOG SAT OVER THE 4TH... THIS IS WHERE WE HAVE OUR MORNING COFFEEE

'KOTA LOVES OUR BREEZY DECK....

CAN YOU BELIEVE HOW MUCH FIONA HAS GROWN??? SHE IS TOTALLY ENRAPT IN HER DORA VIDEO HERE.....

We are so lucky to have this wonderful family....
hugs, Julierose, La blageuse....

3 comments:

  1. Fiona is getting to be such a big girl. and totally concentrating on that video I see. LOL Kota looks relaxed and content

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.