About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Monday, July 28, 2014

CHRISTMAS IN JULY!


See that big box in the back of these goodies??? Well, I got this in the mail this afternoon from 
Dawn , my bloggy good friend at "sewyouquilt2.
 Two little dolly quilts : one for Fiona and one for Willa with matching little kitty pillows that they will just love.  (And I love that card--it has a yummy sounding lemom curd recipe on the back.) 

AND--that's not all:

These goodies, too--a Quilt registry book (what a fabulous idea to keep track of all your quilts from AQS) and a little kleenex holder and two really adorable snowmen pins....And, and...

A batik candle mat to die for; and scrapbooking doodads--you can't  really ever have enough of those!

Wait, we're not done yet...see I told you it felt like Christmas:

A Leisure Arts "Easy" (yay!) Applique pattern book and An Easy Summer Star pattern and
blue fabric--which I dearly need.  Did I get it all??? I am just blown away...



Thank you so much, Dawn; how sweet and generous of you to send me all these great items and to take the time out of your busy days to make those cute little quilts and pillows for my girls.
Sylvester the cat says he will be visiting Fiona and Willa along with these  two cuties this coming Monday..


















A wonderful surprise -- how lucky am I??  :-)))) (Geeze, I love that cat face)

Hugs, Julierose, La blageuse

4 comments:

  1. glad the package arrived safely. hope Fiona and Willa have fun playing with their cats and quilts. a dolly cant have enough quilts can they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You hit the jackpot! Great package full of goodies! Hope you and your grand daughters enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh what a lovely package you received with all sorts of goodies!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.