About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Thursday, March 19, 2015

FIRST THREE ROWS DONE ON SURPRISE


Since I  cannot show you my progress on the surprise quilt, (you know who you are who reads this blog!! lol)
I thought I'd show you just where..........................
I'd love to be right now--lolling in a hammock gently swaying in the breeze, sippin'
pina coladas...listening to the quiet lap of the oceans.......

HELLO--EARTH TO JULIEROSE!!

OH! wake up self!!!! --still here in Snow World...WINDY WORLD, FRIGID WORLD!!

but:  I was able to sew the first 3rd of this baby this morning.....I am anxious to show it
off, but well....hold on,
 NOT  til August YOU SAY?????!!  YIKES ;--000

Just how patient are you????? I may be hand quilting this one after machine
quilting the seams....I certainly will have the time.....

On the "Sock it To Me"  Front: one sock finished and the cuff almost done on the 2nd---
Loving this.....

AND:

I had to go BACK to the dentist re my temp Crown--something was hanging off of it and flopping
around in my mouth--ugh!! Dentists= no fun!! but all set now ....

I figured that I deserve a good,cold beer in a frosted glass this afternoon after that one!!
Sittin' and sippin' ...I am TGIT-in' on this Thursday afternoon...

Julierose, La blageuse



10 comments:

  1. Are you getting snow? I'm missing this one. Pina Colada sounds good to me! Can't wait to see what you're making!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job. I sewed rows then unsewed parts of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love surprises and I bet yours will be loved by the recipient. love your socks too. I may need to make myself a pair

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see it, we will be in the 70 th today ,come and visit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coucou JulieRose ! C'est le Printemps ! ....et tu as encore de la neige...bon courage pour cet hiver qui n'en finit pas et pour le dentiste ! Ce n'est pas drôle mais après, tu seras mieux !!! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how your mind works... gone to Barbados or Hawaii? Still having snow you are entitled to your choice of beverage, then add the dds and you are supposed to drink. Can't wait to see the secret project.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a perfect escape =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, you'll have a wonderful surprise to share in August...good to have something to look forward to.

    Stay warm and sip on...

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.