About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Sunday, March 1, 2015

RED SKY IN THE MORNING


Frozen trees at dawn; more snow on the way--and so March comes in like a LION>....


It is really freezing outside, but couldn't resist these  shots.


AND the color for March turns out to be YELLOW.....................

hugs Julierose, La Blageuse 

12 comments:

  1. March is coming in like a lion here, too. 6-8" of snow with maybe another inch to come this afternoon. Love your sunrise photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just have to love the beauty around us! Otherwise, we would not be living here!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still winter? We have nice temperatures and a bit of sun today. And I know that with March, spring flowers will pop up, even though the snow may come back to greet us. Have a nice Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tubakk--your comments are not going into my email for some reason. We are in the midst of a big snow event AGAIN! But am sewing away on my scant yellow for RSC March...hugs, Julierose

      Delete
  4. Beautiful pictures. I slept in this morning to no gorgeous sunrises for me. Oh wait the sun did not show that it rose because.....wait for it....it was snowing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sure are a dedicated blogger. Thank you for the sunrise pictures. I never get up that early... I've only seen one or two since the kids got older. When you are retired you get up when you feel like it.
    I hope you had a nice warm cuppa when you got back in.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty pictures! Kind of a dark and dismal day but you captured the best of it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We got rain all day, enough snow earlier in the week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely photos Julie !! Thank you for sharing !!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your pictures, we just want some green

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.