About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Saturday, March 7, 2015

SUNNY SATURDAY: SECRET START AND FINISH


Here's the start of a Secret project for Someone Special...these are the reverse sides of the
fabrics I have chosen... 







This is the cutest fabric.....

very "girlie"





















And here are two coordinating fabrics--one:   the 
dotty flower is very old from when I first
began quilting and the other:   is a swirly coudy
type.....













I wish I could show you all just how pretty and vibrant these are, but ....soon, keep tuned for a reveal down the road.

I finally finished my Shawlette: And I love how it drapes over my shoulder tops and
the curly front:
"Miss Babs" yarn has got to be the softest thing I have knit with ever!!  
Now I have to pick another project....although I would like to make another for 
someone special's birthday...more on that later.....

We are off to try to find a cleared space to take a walk.........................OUTSIDE!!!

Hugs to all--have a great weekend....I guess this is a "SECRET" post, huh.....
Julierose, La blageuse (start-euse and finish-euse);--))))

7 comments:

  1. This is exciting. Can't wait for the big reveal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The secret project is so lovely. Sweet and low grade colors will be so soothing. Your shawl is great, too. Looks like a difficult pattern. Thanks for bringing us along on your secret project.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your fabric is looking yummy. Can't wait to see what you make.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your fabrics look so soft and girlie. cant wait to see the finished project!
    your shawl is neat. I need to practice on my knitting and learn new skills like reading a pattern

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've certainly piqued my interest ... I'll definitely be looking forward to the big reveal. I love your shawlette - turned out so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute shawlette. I'll bet the secret project is for me (LOL) because I have a birthday coming up soon!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.