When the flu hits, the sickie goes e-shopping....lol ;)))
[Yup!! I have come down with a touch of flu ---
I already got my shot about 1 1/2 wks ago; and
I was told it takes TWO weeks for it to take hold ;000]
I am just a bit under the weather--not really bad....but just
feeling ickey...
and not going out in this windy weather with my
lingering eye problem
YES, I AM A MESS!!!!;0000
so.....} what's a gal to do?
Right?
Plus equilter sent me a coupon...;))))
How can you refuse?
And I really do love Jason Yenter Christmas fabrics...
And a songbird TOILE?? oh!!!!! be still my heart....💓💓💋
**********************
I hope to get back to sewing something--
uh anything!! -- over the weekend...
and
then have something to post about besides my sick olde self....
Hugs,
Julierose (La Blageuse -happy shopper-euse)

hope you get better real fast, hugs my friend
ReplyDeleteI shop sick or not - but I do hope you feel better soon - you think you got it from having the shot?
ReplyDeleteHoping you feeling better soon! I agree, a beautiful toile.
ReplyDeleteHope your touch of flu departs quickly. I love Jason Yenter's fabrics too, that cinnamon bird toile is most drool-worthy!
ReplyDeleteSending get well wishes -- we need to get our shots.
ReplyDeleteI hope you feel better soon! Shopping does seem to help what's ailing you! That storm was awful here yesterday. I had to be at work for 6am and could barely sleep! We lost power for most of the day. Hope you made it through the storm okay!
ReplyDeleteSending get well wishes! Just don’t send me any “cooties”, hehe. I don’t get my flu shot until the 29th.
ReplyDeleteFeel better. I bought a Jason Yenter Christmas Quilt Kit.
ReplyDeleteI hope you're over the flu soon. You must be feeling better if you can go shopping... online. Haha.
ReplyDeleteoooh love toile - hope you feel better soon
ReplyDeletethere is a quilt show in Westerly RI with great quits if you feel better this weekend
That darned EQuilter!! They send me those invitations all the time!! Hope you get rid of the bug very quickly.
ReplyDeletexx, Carol
A bit under the weather? You've got a bunch to be under, too. Hope you are feeling better soon.
ReplyDeleteHugs
I hope you feel better soon. It does make me feel better to buy some new fabric!
ReplyDeleteFeel better soon. I dont see a problem shopping online.a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do
ReplyDelete