About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Saturday, April 4, 2015

HAPPY EASTER ALL!!!


Here are my Easter baskets/presents for my six lovely grandchildren.

{ ON MY BUFFET UNDER MY FAVORITE FISHIES--THEY HAD BETTER NOT SAMPLE THEM OVERNIGHT!!}

I made the two wrapped baskets for Willa (1  & 1/2 yrs old) and Fiona (3 years old)

The four bags are for: Purple: (Cassidy 14) with her favorite Butterfingers;
Turquoise: Steven (15) with Reeses; one green for Gregory (12) with Jolly Ranchers); and the other green --they are twins lol!!--for Connor (12)
with Jelly Beans.  

Willa's and Fiona's baskets were such fun to put together:  the little bunnies inside are in a little plush basket of their own--I included some "Frozen" candies and snack sized varieties. 
Willa's

and
Fiona's...

The older grandchildren all got little Springtime stickers on their bags from my scrapbooking stash...


Of course, i HAD to check out a few of those mini bars --I mean, just to make SURE they were ok--right??? ;--000

                                      HAPPY EASTER ALL


Hugs, Julierose La Blageuse (aka Easter bunny-euse)

14 comments:

  1. Happy Easter!n You are the best grand-mere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter! Very lovely Easter baskets! Your grands will love them! 😃

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter Julie! I love your Easter goodies for grandchildren, a lovely change from the boxed Easter Eggs, much more personal - and colourful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. of course you had to sample them silly. they will LOVE them. great job Grandmere!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Dawnie--that candy was dandy!! hugs,

      Delete
  5. I didn't think to take a picture of the treats for my grands ... I bought them large personalized plastic eggs a few years back and fill them with a few little trinkets, a couple of pieces of candy, and something a little bigger.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopefully all the candies passed the taste testing so they are cleared for the kiddo's =) What a great Grandmother to put yourself through all that taste testing! Hugs and Happy Easter to you and your family Julierose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ;--))) It's a tough job, but someone had to do it--oh and my Dh nicely volunteered to help me out, too...lol

      Delete
  7. Cute baskets. We just stuffed eggs, and sampled the jelly beans, whopper robins eggs, and the kisses--had to make sure they were fresh after finding petrified gummy bears while cleaning the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We all have to check, don't want our babies to get a bad one

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Easter--you are such a sweet grandma! Have a wonderful time with the grand-kids!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your fishies. Hope they were well behaved.
    Love your Easter baskets. So inventive and cute.
    Happy Easter. Hope you are having Spring there.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.