About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Thursday, April 9, 2015

"A" IS FOR APRONS



















AREN'T THESE JUST THE CUTEST APRONS????










I won them in a giveaway from Martha at "Q is For Quilter" blog.
She has wonderful embroidery, redwork, and more and the cutest quilts--you should go visit her....

Here is my favorite print she used for the pockets:

What pretty and cheerful fabrics..so very Spring like--just what you need right now to cheer up this gloomy weather......
Aren't i the lucky gal?????
Thank you so much Martha for your generous gift.....

Hugs, Julierose, La Blageuse

13 comments:

  1. Yes, you are lucky. Some nice springy fabrics. Hope you are having some of the real thing, too.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Those are pretty aprons and yes, very cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed - you have had some lovely wins lately!! And you sound so happy about it too :-) I hope the gloomy weather is going...... Belated Easter greetings x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have won one in the past and she is very talented! I wear mine everyday when I make dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw you won those !!!! Lucky you. Congrats! I'm so jealous... yes, they are cute. So, what yummy goodness are you going to be whipping up in the kitchen? Gotta love Martha's blog. Lots of cute stuff going on there. I've been lurking there for years.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so pleased you like the aprons and hope your weather improves very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! So pretty! They look like spring! Maybe it will actually warm up!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.