About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Saturday, April 11, 2015

PURPLE FLIMSEY


So now you can see where all my purples are...my surprise quilt has become a
                                                  FLIMSEY!

Since April is purple month and I cannot show this surprise--I thought I'd just give a peek at the back.                                                    
                                                             ;--)))

I pressed ALL those SEAMS OPEN for a really flat look.  I am just so thrilled that it is
done--
Now for the backing and binding....

Hugs on this lovely weekend...from
Julierose La Blageuse (Flimsey-euse)

22 comments:

  1. Can't wait for the reveal. The back looks mighty good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even from the back it looks great. I like it... especially because it isn't laying out on a snow bank.
    Happy Spring weekend..
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! You are such a tease! Lol! I can't wait to see the front. I love purple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a tease. The back looks great though. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can tell from the back of the quilt that it's WONDERFUL!!! Good luck with the finishing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks beautiful - even from the back!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. With the back this pretty, the front must be amazing. Can't wait to see:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh purple tulips my favorites. I gotta run... gotta go get some! LeeAnna at not afraid of color

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty picture with that gorgeous purple quilt blowing in the wind.

    ReplyDelete
  10. great job! love the picture from the back. I've always wanted to do that (take a picture form the back) but right now it's too muddy here....

    ReplyDelete
  11. That top looks great, your comment weren't getting to me so I changed my settings so I could hear from you

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I'm looking forward to the day when we actually get to see the front of your purple quilt. What size is it Julie?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Showing your skill with all those lovely seams pressed perfectly! Looks great from the back, hope we get to see the front soon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You're teasing us! It looks nice from what I can see! I love purple!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful picture, I just love the look of your flimsy blowing in the wind.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well, you've certainly piqued my interest! As fabulous as the back looks, I really can't wait to see the front!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello Julie !
    Le dos de ton top laisse penser que le devant est très beau...j'attends donc que tu nous le montres ! :)
    Bon dimanche !

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are such a tease! I can't to see the front--it looks very pretty from the back!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looking forward to seeing the front of your colorful quilt top.

    ReplyDelete
  20. the back is so lovely I can hardly wait to see the front!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like the fact you've used large panels and smaller pieces in this surprise quilt. It's giving me ideas... :- )

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, wow, wow... Can't wait to see more!!!! What a gorgeous picture blowing in the wind.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.