About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Thursday, April 16, 2015

PURPLE THANGS


This will definitely show you just how scant my purples are..... these are really the
final bitty bits

And here isssss a picture of my sssssnakiessss in this year's colors : cavorting on my desssssssssign wall:

                    (  I have a box of kleenex  handy to clean up from all that hisssssing....yuck!! )

Not a clue as to how they will all fit together--but then I have until December as the rest of this year's colors have to  be included.  (Phew!!) 

I am hooking up with So Scrappy this morning--so ssssskip on over and sssseee
jussst what everyone elsssse is making...lol
Hugs, Julierossssse, La Blageusssse.....(now they've got me doing it!!) :===000

19 comments:

  1. You are too funny Julierose! I wonder what color snake will be next?

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty ssssssssssssassy just ssssssssssssayin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like your yellow snakes gave birth. What size pieces do you use in those bigger snakes? Your ojos are going to make a really happy, fun quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The curved sssstringssss are sssso interesssting. You'll be inssspired ssssoon I'm sssure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't have much in the line of purple in my stash. Not that I don't like it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My scraps are getting mighty skimpy too. I really like those snakes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your purple thangs... You are so creative making those strings. I can't imagine how to present the SSSSSSSSSnakes, but I'm sure you will think of something.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh I love all the scrappy goodness going on here!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely scrappy delights Julie - be interesting to see how you set your snakes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have to think of some ideas to use up my scraps. I want to get rid of them! I love your scrappy projects!

    ReplyDelete
  11. If I was not so far behind in my blog reading I would have pointed you toward a specific online store's deal of the day which was a jelly roll of kona purples they were gorgeous. Love your blocks and your ssssnakessss!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The nice thing about having scanty scraps is that they get used up quickly. Love the purple snake. Great addition to the collection.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can't wait to see what you do with your snakeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  14. really fun string piecing! love those curvy shapes

    ReplyDelete
  15. you and I have similar scrap bins!! I have some of those same fabrics...love the curvy curves with all their curvy goodness. LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am wondering how those snakes are going to assemble too... looking good!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.