About Me
- Julierose
- Shoreline, CT, United States
- I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.
Wednesday, August 26, 2015
AS PROMISED......
WILLA'S FAIRY QUILT (front)
WILLA'S QUILT (back)
FIONA'S FOREST FAIRY QUILT (front)
FIONA'S FOREST FAIRY (back)
I can't believe that I finished two big quilts in 2015 so far.....I made both of these in the QAYG
method and they really went fast....
Unfortunately, we couldn't get to Willa's little 2nd birthday party...;--(((
{But the good news is that my DH is feeling a whole lot better....;-))) }
But we will see them,hopefully,soon and gift them then.
It was so beautiful here today, we both sat out on our deck, Tom with his computer and
me with Mom's Poms which I am continuing to hand quilt.
I must say that the Valdani thread is wonderful--i just love working with it...
.(now I am spoiled!!)
hugs to all Julierose, La blageuse
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congrats on both finishes - such wonderful gifts!
ReplyDeleteOh your quilts are gorgeous. Sorry you missed Fiona's birthday, but happy your hubby is home.
ReplyDeleteOh happy day! This is all great news, JulieRose :) thanks for the update.
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear your husband is feeling better. The weather has been gorgeous here too! Love seeing your wonderful quilts hanging in the sun!
ReplyDeleteThey're wonderful! Glad to hear that your DH is feeling better.
ReplyDeleteHey JulieRose !
ReplyDeleteUn grand bravo pour la réalisation de tes jolis quilts !!
Ils sont magnifiques !
Bises
Sweet gifts! I hope to try a QAYG project soon. Enjoy your hand quilting, how nice to quilt outdoors.
ReplyDeleteWhat fabulous quilts ... hope you are able to gift them soon (and spend some time with those sweeties).
ReplyDeleteBeautiful quilts! You've done so much! I'm sure these quilts will be treasured by your granddaughters.
ReplyDeleteThey are both beautiful! Glad hubby is better, yesterday was three weeks since surgery and mine is cutting grass, makes him happy
ReplyDeleteSo pleased to see these photos of the two lovely quilts for grand-daughters, they will be pleased! Happy that your DH is feeling better and able to enjoy sitting outside and relaxing - you also!
ReplyDeletethe girls will LOVE them! glad hubs is better. mine is getting there, one step at a time
ReplyDeleteOh these are absolutely GORGEOUS and I am glad he's feeling better !
ReplyDeleteLucky, lucky girls :)
Beautiful quilts, both of them!!!
ReplyDeleteGun A
you've been busy~ 2 big finishes wow!
ReplyDeleteGreat quilts and great news :)
ReplyDelete