About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY

Getting ready to fly................................................

                                  HAPPY DAY TO ALL OF YOU CELEBRATING....

Hugs, Julierose, La blageuse (turning turning turning-euse)

6 comments:

  1. Happy Independence Day! Making an eagle quilt is a wonderful way to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 4th to you! Love the eagle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your eagle Julie. very appropriate for the 4th.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a great Fourth--your eagle does look ready to soar!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the eagle! Hope you had a nice holiday.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.