About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Thursday, July 6, 2017

RAINY THURSDAY'S BASKET COUNT

                                            Seven of nine baskets done...

I was just able to scooch out two more backgrounds from my toile so I can have nine.

Sooo, two more of the light blue fruit fabric....

I am really enjoying making these baskets...I am even getting used to the handles...
(not that they're all perfect by any means!) they are liberated for sure.  

And I love the frolicking in the background ...;)))). Somehow that toile just goes with the basket thing in my mind.  

Hugs, 
Julierose La Blageuse (dance-euse)


8 comments:

  1. Wow you have been a busy girl. I love the color of your toile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That toile is gorgeous! Love your blocks. Did it rain today? Sunny here today but rain expected tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great baskets, very cheerful and liberated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love toiles and this one is wonderful as a background for your baskets!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd choose liberated over perfect, every single day!!! You are on the right path :-) Keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice looking basket blocks. I'm glad you were able to use a bit more of your toile...which a lovely piece itself.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.