About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

PINK, YA THINK?


                               I've finished February's RSC Pink Postage Stamp Block.....


                                             Puppy peeks out among the roses


And Kitties play "King of the Hill!!!"  
(Could this be Dunkin' & Phoebe, Dawn??)


Flamingos "Meet & Greet" Before the Mating Dance

                                             
Tick -Tock, Tick Tock....still playing "Catch Up" Here..

(Next are Greens for this month and Purples for April)

I just love to make these--such fun ;--)))

Hope you are all enjoying this beautiful day and 
geting some time to sew and garden....

Hugs to all

Julierose, La Blageuse...

12 comments:

  1. Ahhhh Pink! Love the kitties and pups. Your block is sweet. How big is that block. I can see it's 64 pieces - are you using 2 1/2" squares? Have fun with the green and purples.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty in pink. When you look at the kitty block the first thing I thought was Phoebe and Dunkin before I even read your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These sure do look like fun! Love your fussy cut blocks. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what great pink fabrics! love that doggie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have the best fabrics! So fun to watch these being created.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely selection of novelty prints here! Love the flamingoes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yep looks like Dunkin and Phoebe to me! LOL looks like a fun quilt with all kinds of fun things peeking out here and there. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fun fabrics! Compared to yours, mine is pretty boring. ;-)

    No garden time here (Still at the beach), but definitely doing some sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love pink! One of my favorite colors! You have some very neat fabrics in there! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lots of work in those postage stamp blocks--you must have a ton of scraps. I love the fussy cuts with the little pictures! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okay! I may not make another postage stamp quilt, but you've definitely convinced me to fill up my 1.5 inch strip bins with novelty prints.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.