About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Monday, May 18, 2015

MUTE MONDAY(FLOWERS EDITION)

                                                                 
                                                              BLEEDING HEARTS 
                                                 (a gift to me from Jean's garden last Fall)




(AND)



                                                                        FIRST IRIS



                                                      SEA GRASS JUNIPERS
                                                        (DH's new garden)

Hugs, on this coolish Monday
Julierose, La blageuse garden-euse....

9 comments:

  1. love the bleeding hearts - mine were done with their flowers several weeks ago - do they flower more than once a season I wonder the iris's are dying off now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your flowers and the new landscaping. So springy. Mom always had Bleeding Hearts in the garden. Such an old fashioned and beautiful flower.
    Thanks for sharing your spring.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bleeding hearts and the iris, wish we could grow iris in Auckland.
    What a great title for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bleeding hearts! Love your flower garden!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous bleeding heart. I have one that I have moved several times. I found it in the yard under a bunch of cedar bushes. Those are pretty little Junipers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your bleeding hearts and your iris. my iris are not out yet. soon I hope. your garden looks fabulous and happy belated birthday my friend

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your garden is so beautiful. I wish I enjoyed gardening.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.