About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

NOUVEAU LADIES NOW A FLIMSY!


 Les Belles Dames all wanted to go out on this beautiful day...I heard them 
chanting as i walked by my sewing room--

                                                   " dehors, dehors, dehors!!"  LOL 
                                          (outside for you non-French-speaking ladies)

Tomorrow I will bring my Nouveau Ladies over to show Mom; maybe it will perk her up --she
has been a bit under the weather the past few days....;--(((

Now for a backing, label and binding....then les dames will be gaily sipping wine over my wine chest in my dining room....;--)))
                                   
                                         ****************************************
(Wait a moment--what's this I hear--?????
A muffled motet ("La la lalala")being sung---What is this???

Now Les Autres Ladies want their time in the sun....et, c'est la vie, non???...

I guess I will be doing more embellishing this summer.... 

hugs, Julierose, La Blageuse   {Allo Cecile ;--)) }

.




11 comments:

  1. it is very pretty! you put a lot of work into it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the colors are fabulous! Great job. Sorry your mamma is blue. DH gma had what they called sundowners as the day wore on she would get agitated combative. She was a sweetheart but oh the late afternoon and evening holy moly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand that under the weather feeling. We've both got spring colds here. Ugh!
    The Femme Fatales are in charge, I guess. Hope they cheer your Mom.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grin - It looks lovely - hope it gives your mum a smile too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope the ladies were happy to get outside so they will cheer up your Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hopefully the ladies can cheer up Mom. they certainly are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely! Sure this will give your Mom some good cheer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm here Julie ! :)
    Je suis bien désolée pour ta maman, embrasse la très fort de ma part !
    Ton top est absolument fabuleux !! Bravo !
    Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful finish--I hope Mom gets a smile from your lovely quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post! I am glad I am not the only one who has quilts that speak to me! The colors in this are scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.