About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Friday, May 1, 2015

EARLY SPRING GREENS


Here's my RSC "Crosses" block for May.......these are greens the colors of fresh Spring leaves just emerging.....

AND

 HERE'SSSSSSS ..... Green Sssssssssssnakie--
it came out from underneath the front bushessssss to ssssssun itssssssself


MEANWHILE:
This Geisha was GREEN with envy seeing the other ones get their Day in the Sun so she
insisted on joining in on the fun


She is a little shy after having been stashed away inside my closet for so long--also
she is afraid of sssnakie--so she is just peeking out tentatively LOL

Hugs **
Julierose, La Blageuse

** You can see what all the other RSC May blocks are looking like HERE
ENJOY!!  ;--))))

18 comments:

  1. Love your narrative! You are so fun! Enjoy your blocks! It was cold here all day. I'm looking forward to the warmth that's been forecast for the weekend. Hope it really happens!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute Julie...I love these posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you've been busy with the greens and it's only May 2nd!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your crosses blocks and cant wait to see how you put those snakes together you snake charmer you. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Julie !
    J'aime beaucoup tes blocs verts ! Ils sont remplis de joie et de bonne humeur !
    Bon weekend !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute post! Most excellent "green" start.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha--love the story of your spring greens!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've been busy these few days. Love the stories!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. you're so funny... do you crack yourself up sometimes when you think of this stuff?? I do... Miss Spring is kind of awesome isn't she? LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw a pink snake in the garden yesterday... I much prefer the snakes in your post =) Looking good in green.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have a lot of good looking green fabrics and projects. I am looking forward to seeing what you do with them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Every month you tempt me with your darned snakes! What fun.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Delightful post. I love the greens of spring. :- )

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fun blocks, fun comments, lots of gorgeous greens too.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.