Very pretty ojos!
Lovely green blocks. I spy batiks in the mix...great job!
Fun fun fun! Great green blocks Julierose!
love your greens. not much sewing here. the garden bug has hit bad LOL
What beautiful caladium leaves!
That quilt is on my list too
Cute blocks, but what does "Ojo" mean?
O!! Those look like such FUN green blocks!!
You've got some very pretty greens in those blocks.
Love the color combos!
Great fabrics!
Love your blocks... I like the greens, but it's that 'finger painted' red that I like. You always have such interesting fabrics!Hugs
Great blocks,I would like to know what Ojo means too.x
Lovely greens, like the pops of red and maroon.
Such fun greens you have to play with.
I love green! It screams summer and spring! Love it!
Lovely greens this week
Gorgeous color combinations!
Wonderful green string blocks.
Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.
Very pretty ojos!
ReplyDeleteLovely green blocks. I spy batiks in the mix...great job!
ReplyDeleteFun fun fun! Great green blocks Julierose!
ReplyDeletelove your greens. not much sewing here. the garden bug has hit bad LOL
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful caladium leaves!
ReplyDeleteThat quilt is on my list too
ReplyDeleteCute blocks, but what does "Ojo" mean?
ReplyDeleteO!! Those look like such FUN green blocks!!
ReplyDeleteYou've got some very pretty greens in those blocks.
ReplyDeleteLove the color combos!
ReplyDeleteGreat fabrics!
ReplyDeleteLove your blocks... I like the greens, but it's that 'finger painted' red that I like. You always have such interesting fabrics!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Great blocks,I would like to know
ReplyDeletewhat Ojo means too.x
Lovely greens, like the pops of red and maroon.
ReplyDeleteSuch fun greens you have to play with.
ReplyDeleteI love green! It screams summer and spring! Love it!
ReplyDeleteLovely greens this week
ReplyDeleteGorgeous color combinations!
ReplyDeleteWonderful green string blocks.
ReplyDelete