About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Monday, May 25, 2015

LE VEST DOES PROGRESS


Here is my progress on Le Vest; as I knit it all in one piece (split for right and left fronts--as you can see)
I now am ready to join the shoulders.  I L O V E the pattern of the double cables--I think it is called "fishbone"....


                         Even Monsieur Crane is doing his "Happy Dance" LOL


                                      Here you can see how the cable goes right and left.....

                                           and here is the border separating the cables....

this is a fun project; I have gotten more yarn to make another one in a darkish sapphire color....

Happy Memorial Day to you all

hugs, Julierose, La Blageuse -- kniteuse

5 comments:

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.