About Me
- Julierose
- Shoreline, CT, United States
- I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.
Monday, May 25, 2015
LE VEST DOES PROGRESS
Here is my progress on Le Vest; as I knit it all in one piece (split for right and left fronts--as you can see)
I now am ready to join the shoulders. I L O V E the pattern of the double cables--I think it is called "fishbone"....
Even Monsieur Crane is doing his "Happy Dance" LOL
Here you can see how the cable goes right and left.....
and here is the border separating the cables....
this is a fun project; I have gotten more yarn to make another one in a darkish sapphire color....
Happy Memorial Day to you all
hugs, Julierose, La Blageuse -- kniteuse
Labels:
Le Vest
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
so so pretty JulieRose
ReplyDeleteWhoop.... your vest is looking good. You definitely are the Kniteuse.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Love that color
ReplyDeleteVery pretty!
ReplyDeleteWow very pretty.
ReplyDelete