About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Saturday, May 16, 2015

CRAZEE FOR GREEN


                                              GREEN (RSC) work for this week!

Hooking up with RSC15, go over here to see everyone else's green projects.....

Hugs, Julierose, La Blageuse

13 comments:

  1. Such pretty vines. Glad the arm/shoulder is feeling better today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Appliques, trims, and buttons in GREEN... what FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful needle work!
    Thank you for visiting my blog post and leaving such a sweet comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merveilleuse broderie !! Tu es très talentueuse !!
    Bravo Julie la blogueuse talentueuse !!! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, you are back to some CQ! Lovely, just lovely, I tell you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adds so much to your project! What a beauty!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.