About Me
- Julierose
- Shoreline, CT, United States
- I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.
Saturday, May 16, 2015
CRAZEE FOR GREEN
GREEN (RSC) work for this week!
Hooking up with RSC15, go over here to see everyone else's green projects.....
Hugs, Julierose, La Blageuse
Labels:
RSC Green Crazee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Such pretty vines. Glad the arm/shoulder is feeling better today.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty. Love your embroidery.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDeleteWonderful job.
ReplyDeleteWow!! Appliques, trims, and buttons in GREEN... what FUN!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful needle work!
ReplyDeleteThank you for visiting my blog post and leaving such a sweet comment.
looking good girlfriend!
ReplyDeleteHow pretty!
ReplyDeleteMerveilleuse broderie !! Tu es très talentueuse !!
ReplyDeleteBravo Julie la blogueuse talentueuse !!! :)))
Tlo
ReplyDeleteLovely
Oh, you are back to some CQ! Lovely, just lovely, I tell you!
ReplyDeleteAdds so much to your project! What a beauty!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous vine and fern!
ReplyDelete