About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Friday, May 15, 2015

POSTAGE DUE

      
RSC YELLOW POSTAGE STAMP BLOCK-- playing catch-up here    ;--)))


GEISHA SASHAYED IN HERE, TOO (LOL)


AND, HAPPY DANCIN' MR. CROW--READY FOR SOME CORN!!


AND HOW TO OMIT MY FAVORITE?? 
POTATOES!! YUM!!

And so another block is added....
next comes pink.....all laid out.
Now how much fun is this?? 

hugs,
Julierose, La Blageuse (playin' Post Office catch up lol)


17 comments:

  1. Great job! Love all the fun fabrics that are popping up in your blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun fabrics. Like the crow he is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love little fabric pieces. I once sewed a bag and the horses petutie showed up in the strip. fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tu as des jaunes de toutes sortes dans tes tiroirs !!!!
    J'aime beaucoup le mélange que tu as fait !
    Bon weekend Julie !

    ReplyDelete
  5. A postage stamp quilt is in my list ... but I don't have the fun fabrics to put in mine like you do. I can't wait to see what you'll have in your pink one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the different fabric adds so much interest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like that you have the face in one of the squares. Makes for a small surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the geisha and the corn and the crow and the potatoes....all if it. Fun block

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are making rainbow postage stamp blocks such fun...I'm almost tempted to join in.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very fun--I love how that crow is eyeing the corn--and maybe the potatoes too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are making rainbow postage stamp blocks such fun...I'm almost tempted to join in.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the lemon color... the crow and the geisha, so much fun.
    Catsup or ketchup? Oops - wrong spelling. Either way you are doing and doing is good.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your yellow prints and postage stamps block. .

    ReplyDelete
  14. You found some really great fabrics for this!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.