About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Friday, May 22, 2015

RSC GREEN ROUNDUP

                                                    THE GREEN ONE......

                                    "...I'm an old cowhand, on the Rio Grand..."
                 ( Spiney Cactus makes an appearance )


                      And then...Watermelon hearts....



And here is the anchor...the end of my block in greens (now why is this one bigger than all the others?? It was part of a mini charm pack) 

Visit superscrappy Saturday morning to see all the lush greens of Spring.

PURPLE IS ON MY TABLE READY TO GO AND THEN, I WILL BE CAUGHT UP FOR NOW.
                                ;--)))
Hugs, Julierose, La Blageuse (Spring-euse)


17 comments:

  1. So many pretty greens! I recognize some of those from my stash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your green and pink prints! And those 84-patch postage stamp blocks. What size are those little squares? A quilt of these is on my bucket list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How long have you been"collecting" fabrics

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of gorgeous greens in that block!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny how all these crazy fabrics go together to make a nice block.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you linked with the cacti... you are a card!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm an ole cowhand too... I dressed up in my Dale Evans skirt, vest, boots and pop gun as a little girl! Your fabric scraps are awesome... I want to come over and look at them all. I'll bring mine... we'll have a party
    LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a leather fringed vest and skirt with a turpuoise shirt with snaps and a string tie to go with, and a real cowboy hat and boots--somewhere there is a pix of me in my cowgal outfit! Oh let's partay for sure!! thanks for your memory jog! Hugs

      Delete
    2. I had a leather fringed vest and skirt with a turpuoise shirt with snaps and a string tie to go with, and a real cowboy hat and boots--somewhere there is a pix of me in my cowgal outfit! Oh let's partay for sure!! thanks for your memory jog! Hugs

      Delete
  8. I really enjoy seeing all those whimsical prints and how this totally eclectic mix of fabrics always manages to play so nicely together in your finished blocks!
    Great Fun...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely material that you are using. I love how this is turning out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That cactus fabric is just too cute. Almost caught up with another week to go before a new color reveal.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So nice to see the close ups of your special greens fabrics. Great block.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job. Love the watermelon hearts.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.