About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Monday, May 4, 2015

HAPPY DANCIN'


I finished the binding on the Surprise Quilt this afternoon...........D O N E !!!!

                                                      Doin' my Happy Dancin'   

All that's left is the label....

                                                                       YAY!!!!

Hugs,
Julierose La Blageuse Joyeuse                            

9 comments:

  1. Good job! Sometimes binding seems like it is never ending.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see! It was 84 degrees when I got out of work today! Makes that snow a distant memory!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Maybe we'll get to see it soon?
    I finished my H2H offering yesterday. Yipee!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Nothing like a finished project to bring on a happy dance!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo hoo! And now maybe we'll get to see it before too long? ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.