About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Sunday, May 10, 2015

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

this is what it's all about...my Mom with her two great granddaughters, Willa and Fiona

                                                                      AND

My daughter and her family at Christmas.....L-R: Top row Connor (one twin) Cassidy, Steven and Gregory (other twin) ; below  Candice and Steve...

Aren't I  lucky???  ;-))) This Mother's Day I am grateful for my wonderful family.

Hugs to all of you celebrating Mother's Day out there..

Julierose, La Blageuse

6 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day. You are lucky. Your family is lovely.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos, thank you for sharing them with us. I hope you had a happy day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very lucky! happy Mother's Day

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a gorgeous family! Your mother is sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweet family Julie. Happy Mothers Day!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.